Terms and Conditions
- All orders are prepared within 1-3 working days from the order confirmation date. These terms may vary during sales or promotion periods. If you believe your order is being delayed, you can get in touch with our customer support.
- PYLA ships all over the world. Below you will find more details on shipping costs and methods for each Country.
- For all national and international orders, the courier in charge of transporting and delivering your order is Poste Italiane. For any comments, questions or suggestions, please contact us directly.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will be sent a confirmation email with which, if you choose to ship with tracking, you can check the status of your package.
- Orders over € 35 – FREE SHIPPING – Standard (no tracking)
- Orders over € 150 – FREE SHIPPING – Tracking
- Standard Shipping starting from 4 €
- Tracked shipping starting from 7 €
- Express shipping starting from 9 €
- Orders over € 150 – FREE SHIPPING – Standard
- Orders over € 200 – FREE SHIPPING – Tracked
- Standard Shipping starting from 5 €
- Tracked shipping starting from 11 €
- Orders over € 150 – FREE SHIPPING – Standard
- Orders over € 200 – FREE SHIPPING – Tracked
- Standard Shipping starting from 6 €
- Tracked shipping starting from 12.50 €
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME
- Italy: 3-7 business days
- Europe: 5-9 business days
- North America: 8-12 business days
- America, Asia, Africa and Oceania: 10-20 business days
ORDERS & PAYMENTS
- Each of our order is carefully prepared in our workshop, so your orders should arrive in perfect condition. If not, please contact us.
- If you are having trouble completing your order or browsing our site, please try restarting your browser. If the problem persists, contact us and our IT team will help you as soon as possible.
- The payment methods we accept are:
- Credit card (via Stripe): VISA, MasterCard, American Express and other international credit cards.
- PayPal, an international payment operator through which you can pay. You don’t necessarily need to be a PayPal account owner.
- Klarna, Pay in 3 interest – free installments.
We offer to our customers the option to split the cost of their purchases into 3 interest – free installments.
- If you have any problems with your payment, please try the following solutions:
- Use an alternative credit card.
- Use an alternative payment method.
- Restart your browser and try to pay again.
- Delete the cookies or empty the cache memory from your computer. Try again.
- If problems persist, don’t worry, contact us and we will be happy to help you.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
IN WHAT CASES CAN I EXCHANGE OR RETURN AN ITEM?
In all cases described below, always and when it is not a defective customized product.
- I have received my order in bad condition
- I have chosen the wrong size and would like to change it
- The product is not what I expected and I would like to exchange it for another or return it.
In any case, it is essential that the products subject to an exchange or a return are in perfect condition and without obvious signs of use; otherwise, it will not be possible to exchange or return it. It is the customer’s responsibility to properly package the items so that they arrive at PYLA in perfect condition. If you are having difficulty finding a suitable container, we suggest that you use the package in which you originally received your order. If we receive the items in poor condition, we will not be able to make the requested return.
The period of time during which a product can be exchanged or returned is 14 days from the date of delivery of the order.
HOW CAN I REQUEST AN EXCHANGE OR RETURN?
Contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
National and international changes: our Customer Care Team will explain the procedure and the related costs to you.
Once the email with the subject “Exchanges and Returns” has been sent, our Customer Support Team will inform you about the product delivery address.
Once we receive the package, you will receive an email informing you that your refund will be refunded to you in 2-3 business days. You will receive the refund through the payment platform used (credit card, debit card) or through PayPal.
When the return is approved, you will need to send the product to the address we will provide you.
PYLA assumes no responsibility for any loss or problem that may occur during shipping. Therefore it will be the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the package arrives at our facilities in perfect condition.
Important Note: Personalized products are not subject to return or refund.
HOW LONG IS THE PERIOD IN WHICH I CAN REQUEST AN EXCHANGE OR RETURN?
The period of time to make an exchange or a return is 14 days from the delivery of the order.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE OR RETURN?
The shipping costs for exchange must always be borne by the customer.
The cost of making a change will be 8 €, corresponding to the shipping costs of the new product.
For international exchanges, our Customer Support team will inform you about the procedures and their related costs.
Orders of € 150 or more, executed without shipping costs, will have a charge of € 5.90, relating to management costs, in the event of a total return of the order or its equivalent in the following currencies: 5.13 GBP, 7.25 USD, 589.94 JPY.
If you wish to exchange a product for another of a different amount, the price difference must be paid by PayPal or bank transfer.
Returns: You will only have to send the product to be returned to the address indicated. The cost of sending will be borne by the buyer.
If you live in Rome, please contact us and we will tell you more about our returns option in our city.
WARRANTY OF THE ITEMS
All items have a one-year warranty starting from the day the order is delivered. The warranty covers any defects relating to materials and / or workmanship. The warranty does not cover wear and / or improper, physical or involuntary use. To keep your jewelry in perfect condition, visit our online jewelry care guide.
To take advantage of the guarantee, contact our Return Center and our customer service will provide you with all the assistance you need.
PYLA® – Silvia Zoppellari D.I. guarantees the protection and confidentiality of any type of personal data that our customers provide, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
All data provided by our client companies to Silvia Zoppellari D.I. or its staff, will be included in a personal data file automatically created and maintained under the responsibility of PYLA® (Silvia Zoppellari), essential for providing users with the services they request.
The data provided will be used as established in the General Data Protection Regulation, and in this sense Silvia Zoppellari D.I. has adopted the levels of protection legally required, and employs all possible measures to avoid loss, illicit use, alteration, or unauthorized access by third parties. Nevertheless, the user must be aware that IT security measures may be violated. In the case of being able to provide personal data to some companies, the user will be explicitly informed about this data, the purpose of the file, and the name and address of the transferee, in order to be able to give his consent unequivocally.
In compliance with the directives of the General Data Protection Regulation, the user will be able to claim his / her right of access, modification, cancellation / removal, opposition, limitation or portability. To do this, you must contact us at the email address at email@example.com or by writing to PYLA Via Dire Daua, 2 00199 Rome (Italy).
PYLA® website cookies are used to collect information on how you interact with our site and allow us to remember your preferences. We use this information to improve and personalize your browsing experience and for the purpose of analyzing our visitors, on our website and in other media.
Cookies are small data files recorded in the browser used by the visitor of our website, which allow the server to record the visit of that particular user the next time they access our content. This information does not reveal their identity, their personal data, nor access the content on this computer, but it allows our systems to identify the user as a specific user who has visited our website in the past, which pages they have visited, etc. It also allows us to record your personal preferences and technical information, such as the total number of visits or the exact pages you have visited.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster and easier access to the selected Services.
If you do not want to allow cookies to be saved in your browser or would like to receive a notification every time a cookie requires installation, you can change your browsing preferences to make this happen. Most browsers allow you to manage cookies in 3 different ways:
- Always reject all cookies
- The browser will ask for your permission to install cookies
- Always accept all cookies
Your browser may also include the ability to choose in detail which cookies you want to allow on your computer. In particular, the user will be able to choose from the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains
- Reject third-party cookies
- Accept cookies without saving (they will be deleted when the browser is closed)
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain
It is possible to allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer through the browser options installed.
You can find more information on how to set up the most common browsers in the following places:
- Internet Explorer: Options -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, see Microsoft Support or Browser Help.
- Firefox: Settings -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom configuration. For more information, please consult Mozilla Support or Browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, see Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, see Apple Support or Browser Help.
This Legal Notice governs the general conditions of access and use of the website accessible through www.pyla.it (from now on, the website), which PYLA® makes available to internet users.
1. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE.
Name of the owner: Silvia Zoppellari D.I.
Company address: Via Dire Daua 2 – 00199 Rome – Italy
VAT number: IT 13943981004
Registered in the Business Register at the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Crafts and Agriculture of Rome.
The website allows its users to access the information and services offered by PYLA® to those people and organizations interested in them.
3. ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE.
3.1. Access and use of this website are free for all users.
3.2. User registration. Access and use of the website do not require prior registration or registration of its users.
4. CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE.
The language used by the owner is Italian. PYLA® is not responsible for the user’s lack of understanding of the language, or for the consequences of the latter.
Silvia Zoppellari D.I. can modify the contents without prior notice, as well as delete or change them on the website, together with their access, freely and without justification, without being responsible for the consequences that could affect users.
The use of the content of the website to advertise, assume or disseminate advertising or personal or third party information without the authorization of Silvia Zoppellari D.I., or the advertising of information, through the services or information available to users, regardless of whether free of charge or not.
Hypertext links added by third parties on their websites, concerning the website, will redirect to the website, not being able to demonstrate, directly or indirectly, false, inaccurate or confused indications, nor permeating unfair or illegal actions against Silvia Zoppellari D.I..
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
Both access to the website and any unauthorized use that could be undertaken starting from the information converted on this website is the responsibility of the person who makes it. Silvia Zoppellari D.I. cannot be held responsible for any consequence or damage caused by this access or use of information. Silvia Zoppellari D.I. cannot be held responsible for any security error that may occur or damage caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to any folder or document on the aforementioned computer, as a result of:
- presence of a virus on the user’s computer used to access the services and contents of the website.
- browser malfunction.
- and / or obsolete versions of the latter.
Silvia Zoppellari D.I. will not be responsible for the usability and speed of links added to the website that redirect to other sites. Silvia Zoppellari D.I. does not guarantee the usability of these links, and will not be responsible for the contents or services that the user could access through these links, nor the operation of the aforementioned websites.
Silvia Zoppellari D.I. assumes no responsibility for viruses or other computer programs that damage or could damage the user’s computer system or equipment while accessing the website or other websites that could be opened from links on this website.
6. USE OF “COOKIES”.
7. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
All rights on the intellectual and industrial property of the website, as well as the contents within it, are owned by Silvia Zoppellari D.I.. Any use of the website or its contents must be exclusively for particular purposes.
It is reserved exclusively for Silvia Zoppellari D.I. any other use that includes copying, reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication or any other similar action, of part or all of the contents of the website, and therefore no user will be authorized to carry out any of these actions without the prior written consent by Silvia Zoppellari D.I..
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
This Legal Notice will be interpreted and determined in accordance with the laws of the Italian State. Silvia Zoppellari D.I. and users, must expressly apply to any court or judicial court that corresponds to them, and submit to the Courts and Courts of Justice of the user’s physical position for any dispute caused by access or use of the website. In the event that the user’s physical address is outside of Italy, Silvia Zoppellari D.I. and the user, will expressly apply to the Courts and Courts of the Rome offices.